Standard for Industrial Control Equipment
Standard for Safety for Power Ventilators
- All portions of the vent control system shall be tested and listed to UL508 ‘Standard for Industrial Control Equipment’ and UL705 ‘Standard for Power Ventilators’. The vent system shall have a materials or equipment acceptance number.
- All portions of the vent control system shall be supplied, including Combustion Air Fan, V/MUC Series Constant Pressure Controller with EC-Flow Technology, XB16 Expansion Board for additional appliances and LP4 Bi-directional Pressure Transducer.
- The vent system shall be installed per the vent manufacturer’s recommendations and in conformance with the manufacturer’s 2 year warranty.
- Submit vent drawings with draft calculation report and they shall be based upon the latest edition of NFPA 54 tables or ASHRAE’s Chimney Design Equation and submitted with the appliance manufacturers’ requirements for review and approval by the engineer.
- Draft calculations non-compliance with NFPA 54 or insufficient draft shall have a mechanical draft system installed. Contact Texas Draft at 817-841-8303 for the proper selection of the mechanical draft system.
Save time and money with our stock of B-vent, special gas vent, polypropylene, pressure stack, barometric dampers, aztech flashing, and pizza oven fans. Get your system layout today with a Combustion Vent Stamp of Approval.
Boilers Have Changed, Shouldn’t Your Combustion Air System?
Pressure Air Systems from US Draft Co only provides the air needed for the
mechanical room, saving energy! Contact us to size your system.
Call: (800) 218-1990
Venting solutions, services and stocking.
Overland Park, Kansas 66213
Open Office Hours
Mon-Fri: 7am - 4pm